2011年3月3日星期四

Happy Day~Vivi's birthday^^

Yesterday was our Mr Rocker-Vivi's birthday~
after EP lecture, we all go to high class mamak~
Fish bought 18 Big Apple donuts & 3 different type of hats~
Vivi likes them so much~
n we all glad tat he likes tat^^
n around 9pm...SECOND ROUND~~~
some of us go to Cola Club continue~
we all enjoyed at tat time...
N everyone very HIGH^^
yesterday night Junn followed me back to hostel sleep together~
Lolz~we chat almost 2 hours n we talked everything...
her family,friends,bf....my family,friends & gossips~~~
LOLZ~when we chatted, I very scared cos suddenly she cried~
吓死我了~~~
But actually she put her alarm at 8am...
I heard her alarm rang...but after she off her alarm thn sleep again~
Lolz~she just like a pig :P
actually yesterday I din sleep well~
But dunno y~Junn said tat yesterday she slept very well...
maybe she is really too tired or~she memang is a PIG~
Lolz~if she suddenly saw tis blog...
she sure will scold me :P

没有评论:

发表评论