2011年3月28日星期一

Blur Queen=Junn's birthday XD

23/3/2011
We all celebrate Junn's birthday
we all din told her tat we will celebrate for her..
BUT tat stupid miao told her~STUPID
Junn is clever de...only BLUR~~~
So I think she had ady realize it when I asked she go back to Serdang on Thursday morning~

so actually b4 tat day coming..
no one give the suggestion...thn..
is ok...nvm lo~
I suggest lo...they said they follow~
ON TAT DAY~~~
they all rejected my IDEA~thn it is ok for me la..
BUT they all....
Haiz~DUNNO HOW TO SAY LA...
JUST suddenly felt very pek cek at tat time~~~

N sorry to SKY^^
cos I scold him at canteen 2...
but he also "dai sei" la~always talk non-sense~

thn around 6 something..we all ate dinner at GK 1st~
thn we go Cola Club for second round^^
I felt very EMO at there~so sorry to EVERYONE^^
AFTER Dandan N Stephy brought the birthday cakes coming...
Siew Ching,Jynn n I brought the birthday cakes n present go inside~~~
Junn was so surprise at tat time><
Hope she will like the present n also hope her dreams will become true^^

After tat,we all had a "meeting" in front of the hostel~~~
we all sitting there n chatting~
finally Junn slept on my leg n after tat she straight away slept inside Dan's car~
LOLZ~she looks like a PIG^^
no la~actually she not enough sleep during these few days~
cos of SWC...I also dunno y they all like to join it n make themselves so BUSY~~~

Lastly,the ppl tat haven back home or slept..
had saw a good show from SKY~~~
WAKAKA><
MANY PPL MISS A GOOD SHOW^^
thn around 3 something...
all back to their house...
N Stephy N I back to our hostel room also^^

Junn,Happy Birthday~MUACKZ XD

3 条评论:

  1. so nextime we better dont be so "ge bo" anymore~~~~
    we just need to share n attend ....
    is really sad to say tis out..... but still have to ... coz i really like to plan for u all.... but sumtime things really make us disappointed...

    回复删除
  2. miao you think too much edi.. You did very good edi lar..
    ANyway, michell lee.. you very "pian xin"
    Mana bankok??? hor....bad ar youXD

    回复删除
  3. miao:yaya~dun be "ge bo" anymore^^I'm also very sorry to say tat:P
    dan:hahaha~ya hor:P forget jor><

    回复删除