2011年3月12日星期六

Donate Blood^^

yesterday 11/3/10
I went for donate blood at college hall...
after I accompany Miao from Bukit Jalil to take his things~

tat day around 4 something,
I just back to college and donate blood~~~
STUPID :p

n SOMEMORE~
actually I din scared...cos tis is second time I donate blood wat~
BUT dunno y~when the doctor wan to check my blood...
I suddenly felt so scared~T.T

thn when I lying down on the bed...
the STUPID nurse come my side n ...
wan to use the needle to take my blood~
SHE INSERT THE NEEDLE INTO THE WRONG PLACE!!!!!!

DAMN SHIT!!!
i had ady donated 450ml~
BUT felt happy also...
cos can help ppl^^

BUT THE THINGS TAT I MOST REGRET IS..........
my phone din have Bluetooth~
so I can't upload the picture tat I taken tat day~
REGRET AGHHHHHHHH~~~
nvm....NEXT TIME la^^

没有评论:

发表评论